My account is disabled for something I did not do

Guest skchy_bd

Guest offlinehelpers

Hi,

My account is disabled informing me that I violated terms of service for 3rd time asking buyer to change reviews for refunds. But I did that before for 2nd time by mistake ( I did not know) about 1 month ago and then I was warned for it. After that I did not do it again. But today my account was disabled informing me that I did that again for 3 rd time which is not true.

I have excellent feedback with all 5 stars and I am working for about 1 year.

Can you help anybody for me?

But I did that before for 2nd time by mistake

They are saying I did twice, but I did once.

Well one of these is wrong then. 😉

Hi,

My account is disabled informing me that I violated terms of service for 3rd time asking buyer to change reviews for refunds. But I did that before for 2nd time by mistake ( I did not know) about 1 month ago and then I was warned for it. After that I did not do it again. But today my account was disabled informing me that I did that again for 3 rd time which is not true.

I’m sorry but I don’t have any empathy for you regarding this matter. It seems like your story is all mangled and tangled. Also, by the sounds of it CS can’t be bothered, can’t blame 'em.

But I did that before for 2nd time by mistake ( I did not know) about 1 month ago and then I was warned for it. After that I did not do it again.

This passage clearly states you did it not once but twice. 🔺

But today my account was disabled informing me that I did that again for 3 rd time which is not true.

Fiverr wouldn’t ban an account unless they’ve had sufficient evidence. You had many chances to redeem yourself and didn’t.

See, you should’ve thought about that before breaking the ToS.

Nope!

When you communicated with Customer Support. Did you ask for their permission to open a NEW account?

Guest himenom

I’m sorry but I don’t have any empathy for you regarding this matter. It seems like your story is all mangled and tangled. Also, by the sounds of it CS can’t be bothered, can’t blame 'em.

But I did that before for 2nd time by mistake ( I did not know) about 1 month ago and then I was warned for it. After that I did not do it again.

This passage clearly states you did it not once but twice. 🔺

But today my account was disabled informing me that I did that again for 3 rd time which is not true.

Fiverr wouldn’t ban an account unless they’ve had sufficient evidence. You had many chances to redeem yourself and didn’t.

See, you should’ve thought about that before breaking the ToS.

Nope!

When you communicated with Customer Support. Did you ask for their permission to open a NEW account?

I am sorry I am using another id now as I am unable to reply with the previous id. I am skchy_bd.

I think I can’t be clear. Maybe I became little emotional for my account so I can’t be clear. They informed me my account is banned for 3RD TIME VIOLATION. But I did not violate for 3rd time though I violated for 2nd time about 1month ago for which they wared me.

THEY SAID I VIOLATED FOR 3RD but I did not violated for 3rd time.

Now they are not telling me what violation I did for 3rd time when I asked them …********

I did not violate for 3rd time though they banned me for violating for 3 rd time.

I think I can be clear. Thank you

Mod Note: Screenshot removed as Contact information was visible.

Archived