Hey, I am a new seller and need some suggestion

Guest obuzubo

Guest obuzubo

Hi, I am Zubair and am a new seller in Fiverr. I’ve not found any buyer yet. I’d like to have some suggestion from experienced sellers. Please check my profile and tell me points I should improve:

Thanks for your suggestions in advance.

0e366b86-7711-4e39-9816-5fe91b864bca.jpg.0b439cf7af5be3eaecd5bdf086cc8e65.jpg

Hi @obuzubo,

great to meet you 🙂

You have four Gigs active. I suggest to begin with only one Gig, make it special and nice, and as soon as you are fully satisfied with this Gig move on to the next one. I worked on my Gig for about a week, and i have much work to do to make it really good.

Another thing i noticed is that your Gig descriptions are too short. Tell people why your Gig is special, that you offer something they will not get anywhere else. You are a new seller, you have to offer some very good service for less money until you reach seller level 1… 2…

Most importantly you should work on your previews. Give people examples of what they will get when they order your Gig. For example, instead of telling people that you are experienced with CSS, JavaScript and so on, show them your work in the preview. This will be the best way to communicate your experience.

For the last point I checked your description and fixed punctuation:

Hi, I am Zubair Hasan, a Full-stack Developer with 5+ years experience. I am a fast learner and self-learner, so the range of services I can offer you is wide. But instead offering you everything I can do I just do what I do best and along if you need any additional services that I think I can do I offer that, but it’s optional. Here in Fiverr you always get confused choosing sellers while you’re buying. Everyone is unknown to you, and you don’t know behind a profile is there a good developer or bad one. I can assure you that I may not be the best developer you’ll meet, but I do my job.

I hope this helps, have a nice day!
Tom

Hi, I am Zubair and am a new seller in Fiverr. I’ve not found any buyer yet. I’d like to have some suggestion from experienced sellers. Please check my profile and tell me points I should improve:

https://www.fiverr.com/obuzubo

Thanks for your suggestions in advance.

Please check my profile and tell me points I should improve:

To be honest, your Profile description seems to be the problem.

The usage of language is not proper. The question on a Buyers mind will be, if this Seller cannot frame a description properly, how are they going to deliver a quality result? If I was a buyer, I would read through 2 lines on your profile description and look for another seller. .

If you are skilled on the services you plan to offer, I would suggest you First find a Seller who can write a proper description for you. This is going to make more buyers Interested to know more about you and than look at the services you offer on your window.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest obuzubo

Please check my profile and tell me points I should improve:

To be honest, your Profile description seems to be the problem.

The usage of language is not proper. The question on a Buyers mind will be, if this Seller cannot frame a description properly, how are they going to deliver a quality result? If I was a buyer, I would read through 2 lines on your profile description and look for another seller. .

If you are skilled on the services you plan to offer, I would suggest you First find a Seller who can write a proper description for you. This is going to make more buyers Interested to know more about you and than look at the services you offer on your window.

Thank you so much for the suggestion. I have changed it.

Guest obuzubo

Hi @obuzubo,

great to meet you 🙂

You have four Gigs active. I suggest to begin with only one Gig, make it special and nice, and as soon as you are fully satisfied with this Gig move on to the next one. I worked on my Gig for about a week, and i have much work to do to make it really good.

Another thing i noticed is that your Gig descriptions are too short. Tell people why your Gig is special, that you offer something they will not get anywhere else. You are a new seller, you have to offer some very good service for less money until you reach seller level 1… 2…

Most importantly you should work on your previews. Give people examples of what they will get when they order your Gig. For example, instead of telling people that you are experienced with CSS, JavaScript and so on, show them your work in the preview. This will be the best way to communicate your experience.

For the last point I checked your description and fixed punctuation:

Hi, I am Zubair Hasan, a Full-stack Developer with 5+ years experience. I am a fast learner and self-learner, so the range of services I can offer you is wide. But instead offering you everything I can do I just do what I do best and along if you need any additional services that I think I can do I offer that, but it’s optional. Here in Fiverr you always get confused choosing sellers while you’re buying. Everyone is unknown to you, and you don’t know behind a profile is there a good developer or bad one. I can assure you that I may not be the best developer you’ll meet, but I do my job.

I hope this helps, have a nice day!

Tom

Thanks I am following your guideline.

Archived