Question About Declined Gig

alexnkart

Hey there! 🙂 I received a notification telling me I should change the images of one of my gigs earlier today, since 1 of the images was also used for my second gig. The notifiction instructed me that I can only have 1 gig with 1 picture. Because I received an order on one gig, I decided to pause the other gig, while simultaneously I deleted the same image from its gallery. To be honest, I would have paused both of them, but I couldn’t since I had an order on one of the gigs, and it would not allow me to. I logged in again now, and the gig appears to have been declined. Could this be by mistake, or can you still get a gig declined had the others with similar images been paused? Should I maybe send a ticket?

Thanks in advance,
Alex

I suppose Fiverr doesn’t want you using the same image on two gigs, and I agree with that. Each gig needs a different image.

I don’t think you needed to pause the gig, just change the image and if Fiverr doesn’t approve, they will let you know.

I sent them a message via their support page. I agree on the different image thing. To be honest I must have forgotten to pause one of the gigs, since I am quite new to Fiverr. Thanks for the suggestion! 😃

I sent them a message via their support page. I agree on the different image thing. To be honest I must have forgotten to pause one of the gigs, since I am quite new to Fiverr. Thanks for the suggestion! 😃

My pleasure.

If you’re not an artist, you can search “gig image” or “fiverr gig images” and hire somebody.

Or you can grab free stock photography at Pixabay

favicon-32x32.png.1d611a149089d0538a87043a4e2770cc.png pixabay.com logo_square.png.d516b69ee601408e3b499af41df74eac.png

Stunning Free Images · Pixabay

Discover the best source for free images and videos. Free for commercial use ✓ No attribution required ✓

I prefer to hire people, but when you really need an image, that’s a great place.

My pleasure.

If you’re not an artist, you can search “gig image” or “fiverr gig images” and hire somebody.

Or you can grab free stock photography at Pixabay

520038d866c39eba7458ef60bdef98b9f032fdec.pngpixabay.com dca6b465910ba4145a2c438d0112d88a89dec974.png

Stunning Free Images · Pixabay

Discover the best source for free images and videos. Free for commercial use ✓ No attribution required ✓

I prefer to hire people, but when you really need an image, that’s a great place.

Thank you! 😃

Archived