I am new at fiverr and i need help

rashedulemon

Hi
I think that you need to write a better description and check your spelling as well as this is often driving potential buyers away. You can get help by one of the English writers on Fiverr.

Also your gig is one out of thousands offering the same job. And you need to use more inspired samples in your gig-images. The ones I see are too similar to other designers’ samples on Fiverr. So, although it is your hobby as you write, a hobby that became your job, maybe it would be a good idea for you to create more gigs with other jobs you can do well. And keep the pricing low when you start.

All the best

Hi

I think that you need to write a better description and check your spelling as well as this is often driving potential buyers away. You can get help by one of the English writers on Fiverr.

Also your gig is one out of thousands offering the same job. And you need to use more inspired samples in your gig-images. The ones I see are too similar to other designers’ samples on Fiverr. So, although it is your hobby as you write, a hobby that became your job, maybe it would be a good idea for you to create more gigs with other jobs you can do well. And keep the pricing low when you start.

All the best

Thanks for your response.

Archived