File name of gig images

sanjaysarmah509

Hello Everyone,

I have uploaded the images related to my gig. The file names of my images are not related to my gig title. So, does it going to impact on ranking of my gigs. Actually, my question is, should the file name of the images be same with my gig title or not?

Please, somebody let me know.

Thanks,
Sanjay

• Like 6

• 2 months later...
Guest jessy455

Your image name has no impact on you gig but it is a good practice to change image name and image meta info related to your gig for SEO benefits.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...

"Name your image file- Make your Gig easier to find by using a file name that’s clear and relevant. This can be valuable for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) so your Gig can be found in search results."  

I found this on general gig image guidelines.

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/15863342952977-Gig-Images-General-Gig-image-guidelines

However there is an issue with my images. When I download my gig images, I can't see the image names I used. They have automatically changed to something else. Not sure why.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
On 2/10/2018 at 12:01 AM, sanjaysarmah509 said:

Hello Everyone,

I have uploaded the images related to my gig. The file names of my images are not related to my gig title. So, does it going to impact on ranking of my gigs. Actually, my question is, should the file name of the images be same with my gig title or not?

Please, somebody let me know.

Thanks,
Sanjay

The Gig image name is not a big issue, but if  you use  your service related name on your gig image then it will very help for SEO.

Edited by angle_moni