What is Fiverr use problem from several network & Device IP

creativegold7

Dear All
I am new seller in fiverr,When i start fiverr,somebody told me that dont use fiverr from several network ip and several device login.Do i know that i have 2laptop and 1smart phone.I use fiverr when i in office and from home laptop. sometime from smartphone.will it bad happen in future for me?will i suspand from fiverr.
Please suggest me

I use Fiverr from at least 6 separate devices and 3 different IPs on a daily basis.

The problem is the exact opposite:
Having different accounts all coming from the same set of devices or IPs, especially when they are selling giga under the aame set of categories.

I use Fiverr from at least 6 separate devices and 3 different IPs on a daily basis.

The problem is the exact opposite:

Having different accounts all coming from the same set of devices or IPs, especially when they are selling giga under the aame set of categories.

Thank you so much for your valuable suggestion

Dear All

I am new seller in fiverr,When i start fiverr,somebody told me that dont use fiverr from several network ip and several device login.Do i know that i have 2laptop and 1smart phone.I use fiverr when i in office and from home laptop. sometime from smartphone.will it bad happen in future for me?will i suspand from fiverr.

Please suggest me

Dear All

Please suggest me

Hello, you can access and use Fiverr.com from different devices, make sure you have only one account. Good luck!

Dear All

Please suggest me

Hello, you can access and use Fiverr.com from different devices, make sure you have only one account. Good luck!

Thank you so much for you lovely advice.

Archived