Hi, All superstar on Fiverr Planet :) give your great tips!

jhon_jahan

Hi All superstar, heart_eyes:

I’m new on Fiverr forum.Really it is very helpful to stay together.You can sharing/learning from each other to making a successful freelance career.

A Short brief about me: 😄I’m working as a freelancer for 4/5 years.I didn’t much work on Fiverr.But I’m a Top-rated freelancer of others marketplaces.So, I have some strong skills in making a successful task/buyer targeted demand with my sufficient expertise area.

So everyone- please tips me, How to make me as like as you(Superstar)
Check out My Fiverr Profile on here
Or
Check a gig and give great tips improve me.

Requesting to all Superstar Seller, please give proper tips:

How to sell my gigs more and more?

How can I be a Superstar seller/top seller like you?

Hopefully, I will get a great tips/suggestions form you all?So please give 100% proper tips form your heart. 😍 I want to learn from you all.So let’s catch the hand to hand with each other for build up a great future.

In finally great thanks to Fiverr team for making our career with the unique way.😘

Stay Connected with me. 😅
jhon_jahan

Maybe changing the title of some of the gigs could help.
eg. in the gig title of the virtual assistant gig, “doller” could be changed to “dollar”.
“I will genuine email research…” could be changed to “I will do genuine email research…”.
The gig with “with cheaply rated” and “with cheaply rate” in the image could be reworded (maybe to “at a low price” or maybe something better).

Maybe changing the title of some of the gigs could help.

eg. in the gig title of the virtual assistant gig, “doller” could be changed to “dollar”.

“I will genuine email research…” could be changed to “I will do genuine email research…”.

The gig with “with cheaply rated” and “with cheaply rate” in the image could be reworded (maybe to “at a low price” or maybe something better).

Thank you very much for your great tips and showing my error. Yes, I’m recovering this issues with fast.

Once again huge thanks to you 😍

Archived