I neeed a teacher, someone that will teach me on how to do gigs business since i am interested

baisha

hi Everyone, I’m new on here it, but my main purpose here is to find a Gig partner

someone that can teach me how to do the Gig business so that i can be able to get my own gigs the one i can call my own. Could u be that man or woman?? Well to be brief about myself. I’m out going out spoken, loyal, responsible, active, loving, caring, sharing,Romantic, kindhearted, warm, accommodating, sexy, compassionate, tolerant, laid back type, outgoing, welcoming people generally, I am also a one man woman, I like listening to music, swimming, playing ,watching TV, Movies and comedies, I love public intimacy. I love to hang out with friends and loved one, love to travel and learn different cultures,my greatest turn off are lies and dishonesty, cheating, (baisham24 at live.com)

hi Everyone, I’m new on here it, but my main purpose here is to find a Gig partner

someone that can teach me how to do the Gig business so that i can be able to get my own gigs the one i can call my own. Could u be that man or woman?? Well to be brief about myself. I’m out going out spoken, loyal, responsible, active, loving, caring, sharing,Romantic, kindhearted, warm, accommodating, sexy, compassionate, tolerant, laid back type, outgoing, welcoming people generally, I am also a one man woman, I like listening to music, swimming, playing ,watching TV, Movies and comedies, I love public intimacy. I love to hang out with friends and loved one, love to travel and learn different cultures,my greatest turn off are lies and dishonesty, cheating, (baisham24 at live.com)

Archived