Why not getting order yet?

Guest hai_nexgen

Guest hai_nexgen

My GIGs are alive for weeks. Everything looks ok to me. I’m actually an expart. But not getting any sale yet. What’s problem could be?

I am disappointed that you haven’t done better. You do look like an expert, your English language skills are good, and at least one of your gigs has great art. Here are some ideas:

Fix your profile picture. The convention in the western world (where the vast majority of Fiverr buyers reside) is to smile broadly in business portraits.

If your spoken English is as good as your written English, make a good gig video (not an explainer video!). If it can’t be really good, don’t do it.

Redo your gig images on the 2 gigs that need it most (you know which ones).

Create a new gig every week, deleting what you think is the weakest one. New gigs get extra exposure.

Create a website gig. A landing page vs. a website is a pointless distinction, and there is more search for the latter.

The moment you get your first 5-star review, raise your base price to $10 or $25. Nobody really wants a $5 website. That’s like hiring a $5 prostitute. Some things sell better if the price goes up a bit.

Guest hai_nexgen

I am disappointed that you haven’t done better. You do look like an expert, your English language skills are good, and at least one of your gigs has great art. Here are some ideas:

Fix your profile picture. The convention in the western world (where the vast majority of Fiverr buyers reside) is to smile broadly in business portraits.

If your spoken English is as good as your written English, make a good gig video (not an explainer video!). If it can’t be really good, don’t do it.

Create a new gig every week, deleting what you think is the weakest one. New gigs get extra exposure.

Create a website gig. A landing page vs. a website is a pointless distinction, and there is more search for the latter.

The moment you get your first 5-star review, raise your base price to $10 or $25. Nobody really wants a $5 website. That’s like hiring a $5 prostitute. Some things sell better if the price goes up a bit.

Thanks Mr. selfors, for your excellent review. I think your ideas will be a great help for me.

Guest hai_nexgen

You should send buyer request daily and also add an eye-catching image to your gig preview. That will help.

thanks for your suggestion, definitely, I’ll do that.

Very good info 👍

You rocked in the last line 🤑

• 2 weeks later...

Archived