Does buyer's rating increase when a seller put a postive review?

rover10

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fiverr does favor buyers. Because without them there would be no sellers.

All sites that deal with money favor buyers. Including E-Bay, Amazon, all of them. Because like I said, buyers make the market. So you really have to cater to and protect them. Having sellers that sell everything in the world doesn’t mean anything if there’s nobody to buy.

All sites that deal with money favor buyers. Including E-Bay, Amazon, all of them. Because like I said, buyers make the market. So you really have to cater to and protect them. Having sellers that sell everything in the world doesn’t mean anything if there’s nobody to buy.

Archived