Finally Busted :(

bhavleensingh

So finally I also got fooled by one of the buyers. He contacted me and said “?we are looking for a purchase motivating article for our product which was a watch. Can you create one?”

I said “Why not? Just tell me in detail about the product.”

He sent me a list of features of that watch and restricted the word limit to 350-400 words. I said “don’t worry I will include everything” and asked him should I send you custom offer or you will place an order.

He wanted a custom offer then I sent him a custom offer of $5. After delivery of work, he said (quoting his original reply) "Sorry but this text is not in English and contain a lot of linguistic mistakes. This text is non-readble. Any revisions not help and best way is cancel this order."

I was shocked because this had never happened with me before but as I am very active on the forum and I knew about these fake buyers and when I got a hint I contacted customer support so that they would intervene in this matter “help me”. But 😦 the reply I got was not that overwhelming which I was not expecting.

jbb.JPG.8f8fa1a3948e88711df571a780773ac3.JPG

How can I negotiate with a buyer who is clearly saying your text is not readable and not even in English which was funny 🙂 Frankly speaking, I was not worried about $5 but I was more worried about the cancellation rate and gig ranking which would go down if I had canceled this order.

I asked the buyer to tell me in detail what is the problem with the article. and there is nothing which we cannot redo. But he wanted to cancel the order nothing else.

I’m afraid how to find out which buyer is fake and which one is genuine?

Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

Well here is the answer to your question. If you submit the order there is no way he can cancel that. Only way left for him to contact customer support and if your order is accordingly he cannot cancel it neither CS will allow to him happen. The catch is he/she can give you a bad review.

Well here is the answer to your question. If you submit the order there is no way he can cancel that. Only way left for him to contact customer support and if your order is accordingly he cannot cancel it neither CS will allow to him happen. The catch is he/she can give you a bad review.

Anyways in either way he has ability to post a bad review. One thing is sure that you must report him to trust and safety department.

Archived