Done same thing twice for client and asking again to do it or he will give me bad review of previous work

otriptosoul

Hello,

I need help or suggestion. One of my client bought my gig and I did everything correctly. But due to his server issue everything got deleted and he cancelled order that time. I got cancellation, but I was right from my stand. Then again he contacted me and said that his issue is fixed and ordered again. I did everything on correct way and it was successful. Then I delivered his work. But he didn’t give me review then. Now again he is asking me do the same process again as he deleted the website and reconstructed it (he stated, he was having server problem. That’s why he deleted and reconstructed again.) Now he is asking me to do the same again but with no order, just asking me to do it 3rd time. He told me or he will give bad review.

Is this fair enough? I have done the job for twice, but paid only once and again he is asking to do it again without payment. I am not here to offer freebie but his bad review will hamper my account as I have 5 Star reviews right now.

Please help me or suggest me what I can do.

Thanks In Advance

Guest offlinehelpers

Hello,

I need help or suggestion. One of my client bought my gig and I did everything correctly. But due to his server issue everything got deleted and he cancelled order that time. I got cancellation, but I was right from my stand. Then again he contacted me and said that his issue is fixed and ordered again. I did everything on correct way and it was successful. Then I delivered his work. But he didn’t give me review then. Now again he is asking me do the same process again as he deleted the website and reconstructed it (he stated, he was having server problem. That’s why he deleted and reconstructed again.) Now he is asking me to do the same again but with no order, just asking me to do it 3rd time. He told me or he will give bad review.

Is this fair enough? I have done the job for twice, but paid only once and again he is asking to do it again without payment. I am not here to offer freebie but his bad review will hamper my account as I have 5 Star reviews right now.

Please help me or suggest me what I can do.

Thanks In Advance

He told me or he will give bad review.

That’s called review manipulation, and it’s not allowed.

Please contact CS and report it. Say nothing to your buyer about it until you hear back from them.

Good luck. ☀️

If course that seems sad

but you should offer the number of revision you are for that task.

if that was unlimited theb he still owe to you

The task is delivered. But he didn’t left a review. Now he is asking to do the job again without payment and threatening to give a bad review.

Guest offlinehelpers

as i said how many revision you offer to him

then you will find your answer

In my opinion, the number of revisions offered isn’t relevant in this case.

Although the seller offers unlimited revisions, he has delivered the work and the buyer has deleted it - not the seller’s fault. Why should he have to do it yet again?

In my opinion, the number of revisions offered isn’t relevant in this case.

Although the seller offers unlimited revisions, he has delivered the work and the buyer has deleted it - not the seller’s fault. Why should he have to do it yet again?

I think the same but for your convenience @excelsolutionn I have not offered him unlimited revisions

Archived