Cancelled orders= Refund

abdulbasitparke

I thought I’d post this here, since I read a lot of posts here before I contacted customer support to get some money back that I had put in my account to order a gig. The seller essentially bailed and gave me a refund, and I got it cheaper. I had 50$ left over. As of today, the money has been transferred to Payoneer

Which is what my tip is. Stop complaining about how can’t withdraw the money, which I saw a lot of on this forum. Contact customer support, it works for cases like this. Don’t be fooled by the many people who are whining about being unable to use the money. Customer service CAN and DOES let you withdraw the money.

There was no action with Paypal, or some other threat on my side. Just a simple retelling of what happened, with proof and dates. That’s it. Just make your case with reason from the get go, and it’ll go well.

Fiverr ToS says that refunds to payment source have to be requested through Customer Service.
The reason is that if it happened automatically on refund, then the buyer would have to pay processing fees if they wanted to buy from someone else. It’s pretty simple and useful but unfortunately many people just don’t RTFM… F=Fiverr

image.jpg.5755fe639213ca0c15ccb2d518d96750.jpg

Fiverr ToS says that refunds to payment source have to be requested through Customer Service.

The reason is that if it happened automatically on refund, then the buyer would have to pay processing fees if they wanted to buy from someone else. It’s pretty simple and useful but unfortunately many people just don’t RTFM… F=Fiverr

😛

Well it’s quite common for kids to get in trouble for following their passion when they are supposed to be doing something boring.

Or maybe I was your teacher 😂

My math teacher was a …well…a rather unattractive looking old woman, so I’m sure it wasn’t you! 😉

Archived