Why is my article writing gigs not selling?

mabelbullock

Figure out which writing gigs are selling here on Fiverr, then try to tweak your writing offer in that direction. What tags are the top writing gigs using (scroll down on their gig page to see) . Use some of those tags.

Maybe focus your writing gig toward a specific group. A broad writing gig is very competitive here on Fiverr. Maybe niche the offer down to real estate or a specific sport.

Fiverr is a great place to test things out. Test, test, test. Everyone wants instant success on line, but nothing is easy, no matter what guru tells us otherwise.

Good luck… my biggest writing customer came from me offering to write about NFL topics.

Feel free to ask me anything… I’ve been writing for 5 years and started with Fiverr. By no means have I made a killing online. But I know the arena.

Figure out which writing gigs are selling here on Fiverr, then try to tweak your writing offer in that direction. What tags are the top writing gigs using (scroll down on their gig page to see) . Use some of those tags.

Maybe focus your writing gig toward a specific group. A broad writing gig is very competitive here on Fiverr. Maybe niche the offer down to real estate or a specific sport.

Fiverr is a great place to test things out. Test, test, test. Everyone wants instant success on line, but nothing is easy, no matter what guru tells us otherwise.

Good luck… my biggest writing customer came from me offering to write about NFL topics.

Feel free to ask me anything… I’ve been writing for 5 years and started with Fiverr. By no means have I made a killing online. But I know the arena.

Thanks for your suggestions. I will contact you as soon as possible

Archived