Time extension cancels order?

adsensewizard

Question

A buyer wanted to delay an order, so I sent a time extension request.

I noticed on the extension request it says:

“You offered to extend the delivery time of the order.
buyer needs to respond within the next 4 days,
or the order will be automatically canceled.

Whats up with that? Shouldn’t it just expire and order goes late? :thinking: At least support always says they don’t get paid if order is cancelled, and discourage cancelling orders.

7 answers to this question

Guest lloydsolutions

What happens if you should deliver before the four days?

You are replying 2 years later. Maybe you didn’t notice.

The moderators don’t like to see old topics resurrected.

Guest lloydsolutions

I’m sorry I am facing this issue now. I was looking for a post that I think would help me. Thanks.

If you want help all you need to do is create a topic and you will receive specific help. 🙂

Thank you very much for this information.

Just cancel the time extension request before it goes to zero, and send it again. If you still don’t get the buyer to accept it, contact support instead. If the buyer was the one requesting the extension, then support should be able to apply it for you. Otherwise a cancellation may be better instead of keeping sending extension requests.

Just cancel the time extension request before it goes to zero, and send it again. If you still don’t get the buyer to accept it, contact support instead. If the buyer was the one requesting the extension, then support should be able to apply it for you. Otherwise a cancellation may be better instead of keeping sending extension requests.

Thank you for your response. This information is helpful.

Archived