Why completed order cancelled by Fiverr without reason

maya0321

That’s how to get your account closed - only you should be accessing your account.

Please - I think it’s time to stop this thread on here - there really isn’t much we can do to help I’m afraid.

I do hope CS can help you. 🙂

I’m not hoping much that someone could help me here; I just want to share my experience.

Yes, sadly only support can help you with it. I would recommend to use all kinds of devices to try making it work, or even VPN if you believe it’s country related. And sharing your account details with a random person would be a sure way to get your account hacked or closed.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Yes, sadly only support can help you with it. I would recommend to use all kinds of devices to try making it work, or even VPN if you believe it’s country related. And sharing your account details with a random person would be a sure way to get your account hacked or closed.

I finally contacted the support and here is Fiverr Support reply :“The transactions referred to were canceled due to alerts from our security department. Alerts can result from a chargeback of the payment by the buyer, an alert from our payment vendor, or an alert from other users within our network of suspicious buyer activity. In such cases, we may be required to cancel a transaction or put it on hold for your own protection (for example, a stolen credit card or other fraud activities). This is part of the service we provide to maintain a safe environment for our users.”

Be careful, everyone; this buyer is using another account to cheat sellers in the same way because of Fiverr such stupid policy. Seller is not protected here.

Archived