How to get a first order

krishnasaie

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@krishnasaie - You also need to mention is to use Social Network. What I did to get my first Fiverr order is used Twitter to promote my Gig. Generally what happens is that #Fiverr is a well known Hashtag, so people are more comfortable working with you on fiverr than say via Twitter DM etc.

That is also helped me quite a bit.

Also, I read somewhere if get good social traffic, it will help you with your fiverr rank 😉 That is a added benefit.

@krishnasaie - You also need to mention is to use Social Network. What I did to get my first Fiverr order is used Twitter to promote my Gig. Generally what happens is that #Fiverr is a well known Hashtag, so people are more comfortable working with you on fiverr than say via Twitter DM etc.

That is also helped me quite a bit.

Also, I read somewhere if get good social traffic, it will help you with your fiverr rank 😉 That is a added benefit.

Thank you for showing interest in my post, mate.

Well, i have mentioned the importance of social networking in the article. 🙂

All the best, Happy Freelancing!!

Hi
Your tips are very useful. I do not know if this is the place, but I’m starting in Fiverr as a freelancer and I wanted to ask you a question. Once one reaches an agreement with a potential buyer, should he place the purchase order before starting the job or is it when I finish the job in the foreseen time that he has to place the order?

Thanks for the help!!

Hi

Your tips are very useful. I do not know if this is the place, but I’m starting in Fiverr as a freelancer and I wanted to ask you a question. Once one reaches an agreement with a potential buyer, should he place the purchase order before starting the job or is it when I finish the job in the foreseen time that he has to place the order?

Thanks for the help!!

After the agreement, buyer has to place the purchase order first and do not start your work without the purchase order. Also, do not contact the client outside the Fiverr, it is against the terms.

For more details i urge you to read Fiverr ToS or contact Customer Care.

Hope this helps you.

Happy Freelancing! 🙂

• 1 month later...

Getting new order is not cumbersome. If you are new seller at Fiverr then prepare yourself to wait and watch. First order may take some days or more than weeks.
However, if you have made description of your Gig eye catchy and optimized with good keywords then it will help boosting buyers attraction to your gig. On the other end, image or video of Gig will play vital role.

Dear Experienced Sellers, Am I right? If you have other tips, please share me. Thanks

This is a very common question asked by many new sellers and it is a common scenario too. Don’t be disgraced if you couldn’t find enough work, be patient and mean while try to brush up your skills. Apart from the Fiverr search explore the horizon called social networking, try sharing your gig’s there, am sure you will strike plenty of opportunities coming your way.

Try the following tip’s/snippets. It may help you get your first work.

1. A well constructed profile with adequate portfolios and description will fetch you your first job.
  2. Try sharing your GIG in all the social networking sites and if you have some money to spend then promote your share too.
  3. Always, start your bid/buyer request with the lesser quotation, in this way you will attract some clients and after a while when you get enough reviews increase your prices.
  4. Quality work and better communication is what an avid client looks for, why not give them that.
  5. Always try to complete the agreed work on a stipulated time this shows your credibility towards the work.
  6. If you want to be a full time freelancer than work hard towards your goal no matter what day or time it is.
  7. Always respond to client messages.
  8. Be more generous and courteous in all your communications.
  9. Be more presentable, present your GIG’s, Profile Description, Portfolio, Quotation in a lucid and with correct grammar.

There is noting called IMPOSSIBLE in this world, if you have interest, skills and patience one can easily climb a Mount Everest too.

The Tip’s/Snippets mentioned here might be useful but there are also many other ways to fetch a good work. Any suggestions or advice is positively welcomed. 😀

Good Luck 👍 for your search and Happy Freelancing!

Regards

Saiekrishna

Thanks, I was much helpful.

Getting new order is not cumbersome. If you are new seller at Fiverr then prepare yourself to wait and watch. First order may take some days or more than weeks.

However, if you have made description of your Gig eye catchy and optimized with good keywords then it will help boosting buyers attraction to your gig. On the other end, image or video of Gig will play vital role.

Dear Experienced Sellers, Am I right? If you have other tips, please share me. Thanks

If you are new seller at Fiverr then prepare yourself to wait and watch.

No. Why “wait and watch” when you could be working hard to earn your orders by reaching out and marketing your services to the target customers that need them? Waiting and watching accomplishes nothing. Lazy does not build businesses. Determination does. So why wouldn’t you want to be determined and work hard for your success?

If you have other tips, please share me. Thanks

Have you read the other great tips already shared on the forum? 🤨

Archived