I raise my huge "Hi" poster!

soulviking

Hi Fiverrs!

I’m Matthias, 29y from Germany & I joined Fiverr a few weeks ago. So why did I join Fiverr? Simple: I’m going to be a first-time dad in December and try to work some hours at home to be at home with my girls 🙂 I quit my full-time job at the end of July to support the homework a bit more, still working part-time.

I like the forum so far, many useful tips which helped me to receive my first orders.

So - who are you?

Matthias

Guest pedromleitao

Yeah! Gonna be a little princess 🙂

Thanks!

Wellcome man. I’m 28, from Portugal. Fiverr is working rather well, one of the best full time jobs I could have at the moment, given the conjecture 🙂

Guest sophiesvoice

Hi Fiverrs!

I’m Matthias, 29y from Germany & I joined Fiverr a few weeks ago. So why did I join Fiverr? Simple: I’m going to be a first-time dad in December and try to work some hours at home to be at home with my girls 🙂 I quit my full-time job at the end of July to support the homework a bit more, still working part-time.

I like the forum so far, many useful tips which helped me to receive my first orders.

So - who are you?

Matthias

Welcome to the Fiverr community, Matthias! I’m Sophie. (My age is highly classified.) 😀

On 9/18/2017 at 1:33 PM, pedromleitao said:

Wellcome man. I’m 28, from Portugal. Fiverr is working rather well, one of the best full time jobs I could have at the moment, given the conjecture 🙂

Nice to hear! How long did it take for you to work out as a full-time job?

On 9/18/2017 at 1:34 PM, sophiesvoice said:

Welcome to the Fiverr community, Matthias! I’m Sophie. (My age is highly classified.) 😀

Hi Sophie! Just checked out your VO, I like it! 🙂

Guest pedromleitao
On 9/18/2017 at 1:51 PM, soulviking said:

Nice to hear! How long did it take for you to work out as a full-time job?

Got my first order in March, and got to the point where I’m earning above minimum wage every month (I won’t say by how much :P) in July. I’m still growing, btw.

As with everything, it all depends on your expenses and the cost of living. I couldn’t be a father of 3 in California on what I make. I could live like a boss in some extremely cheap country by myself. It’s always a matter of perspective.

Got my first order in March, and got to the point where I’m earning above minimum wage every month (I won’t say by how much :P) in July. I’m still growing, btw.

As with everything, it all depends on your expenses and the cost of living. I couldn’t be a father of 3 in California on what I make. I could live like a boss in some extremely cheap country by myself. It’s always a matter of perspective.

Sure!

My fingers are crossed that you will maintain growth! 🙂

I’ll see where I get, first step would be to be found in the searches. Maybe I can’t just find myself, is it like that?

No idea. We’ll see 🙂

Archived