How can I rank up my fiverr gig?

sajib735

I am a web designer.I have no idea about marketing.But now fiverr have lot of seller so buyer request doesn’t work perfectly.Now only top search gig have sold. So I want to know about that how can I rank up my gig k-word?
And I have one more question.If I will make some back link then is it helpful for my gig ranking?

The Buyer Request section works just fine. What is it that doesn’t work on your end?

And, as far as gig ranking, you earn your seller rating by delivering top-quality work that earns positive reviews. The more positive reviews you earn, the higher your gig ranking will become.

Work hard, deliver great work, and you’ll be on your way to success here on Fiverr.

The Buyer Request section works just fine. What is it that doesn’t work on your end?

And, as far as gig ranking, you earn your seller rating by delivering top-quality work that earns positive reviews. The more positive reviews you earn, the higher your gig ranking will become.

Work hard, deliver great work, and you’ll be on your way to success here on Fiverr.

I have seen many fiverr gig has top of the search page.But then have only 2 or 3 rating.End I have seen some new seller gig on the search 1st page.But I am now level one seller. My one gig have 14 5star ratings.But why my gig can’t show any search page.

I have seen many fiverr gig has top of the search page.But then have only 2 or 3 rating.End I have seen some new seller gig on the search 1st page.But I am now level one seller. My one gig have 14 5star ratings.But why my gig can’t show any search page.

But why my gig can’t show any search page.

You’re asking the wrong person. Neither I, nor anyone else on this forum, can answer that question. We do not work for Fiverr, and we have no inside knowledge about how the search engine algorithm works.

But why my gig can’t show any search page.

You’re asking the wrong person. Neither I, nor anyone else on this forum, can answer that question. We do not work for Fiverr, and we have no inside knowledge about how the search engine algorithm works.

Thanks Jonbaas for you help

Archived