Email Creation Gig Removal

mdomor288

Hi,

I need some information about gig removal.

Today one of my gig is removed but I sold the gig more than 10 times.

Title " I will do email creation for you "

days ago i just edited some mistakes on that gig after completing all orders. From that i couldn’t find my gig anywhere but seems active in my account.
When i complaint about it the took it to review and removed my gig.

MY QUESTION IS "WHY THAT GIG IS REMOVED AND IF THAT GIG CONTAINS ANY VIOLATION THEN WHY THAT GIG DIN’T REMOVED WHEN I CREATED THAT?

Thank You.

Anyone on the forum would only be guessing, but since you posted:

Gigs are not all thoroughly studied by the editors when they are first created. Many gigs make it through creation but are removed later if a problem is noted. That problem might be noticed after an edit and/or a complaint.

From what you described, your gig might have been removed due to a violation of 3rd party rules. For example, some email providers have rules against accounts created for pay, some have rules against accounts created through VPN for use in another location, etc. If a buyer bought an email account on Fiverr and then had it banned, they might have complained to Fiverr.

Alternatively, if an email provider was alerted to a Fiverr gig, they may have complained.

The Fiverr editors remove individual gigs accordingly. It’s their platform and their option at any time. They have no obligation to explain or warn anyone prior to removal.

Anyone on the forum would only be guessing, but since you posted:

Gigs are not all thoroughly studied by the editors when they are first created. Many gigs make it through creation but are removed later if a problem is noted. That problem might be noticed after an edit and/or a complaint.

From what you described, your gig might have been removed due to a violation of 3rd party rules. For example, some email providers have rules against accounts created for pay, some have rules against accounts created through VPN for use in another location, etc. If a buyer bought an email account on Fiverr and then had it banned, they might have complained to Fiverr.

Alternatively, if an email provider was alerted to a Fiverr gig, they may have complained.

The Fiverr editors remove individual gigs accordingly. It’s their platform and their option at any time. They have no obligation to explain or warn anyone prior to removal.

Thank you so much for highlighting the main point which I really want t know.

Thanks a lot.

Archived