Rate their customer service 😑

sydneymorgan

Just need a place to vent real quick …

I ordered a car cover on the 12th but ended up finding another solution.

Yesterday (the 19th), I figured it was too late to cancel, but I checked the order confirmation and the estimated ship date was the 26th, so I sent an email asking. Then I noticed the support desk was open for a little while longer, so I called them up.

It is: The lady on the phone said a packing slip had been created but said she would cancel it right away.
It isn’t: An hour later, she leaves me a voicemail (I missed her phone call) saying she could not cancel the order.
It is: An hour after that voicemail, someone responds to the initial email I had sent saying the order had, in fact, been canceled. I email back (since the desk was closed for the day at that point) asking for her to confirm—canceled, not canceled, canceled?

And today…
It isn’t: I get both a voicemail and email this morning asking for my card information again because, although they deleted the order from the system yesterday, the cover cannot go back into stock because it has reflective welting.

So yesterday it was canceled by two different people but today I’m stuck buying it again. :rolling_eyes:

I can beat this. I moved house the day before yesterday and called my Internet service provider before I left to transfer my service. They told me that I would be reconnected by the same evening. Later I then get a call off a man shouting at me saying, “What is your problem? Why you ask for new installation? I am at your apartment, you already have working installation!”

Taken a bit aback, I managed to decipher that the rudest person in the world 2017 had went to my old apartment to install a new cable and was upset to discover that there was already a working cable installed.

Fast forward a little and I have now had 3 different people call me to schedule installation at my new place, none of whom have actually appeared. This being the case, I have just went out and bought a mobile 3g router with 6GB of credit but the blooming thing seems to only work with my iPhone and Windows tablet, neither of which I can use to create videos for clients.

I hate it when customer service completely fails. Sadly, it seems to be an increasing phenomenon as workplaces are flooded by ‘I don’t give a damn’ blooming millennials.

I can beat this. I moved house the day before yesterday and called my Internet service provider before I left to transfer my service. They told me that I would be reconnected by the same evening. Later I then get a call off a man shouting at me saying, “What is your problem? Why you ask for new installation? I am at your apartment, you already have working installation!”

Taken a bit aback, I managed to decipher that the rudest person in the world 2017 had went to my old apartment to install a new cable and was upset to discover that there was already a working cable installed.

Fast forward a little and I have now had 3 different people call me to schedule installation at my new place, none of whom have actually appeared. This being the case, I have just went out and bought a mobile 3g router with 6GB of credit but the blooming thing seems to only work with my iPhone and Windows tablet, neither of which I can use to create videos for clients.

I hate it when customer service completely fails. Sadly, it seems to be an increasing phenomenon as workplaces are flooded by ‘I don’t give a damn’ blooming millennials.

@thecreativeguys

Definitely both! I do not intend to deal with this company ever again.

@cyaxrex

That’s a nightmare! Moving is stressful enough on its own.

I hope you get it all sorted out and settled in soon 🙂

I hate it when customer service completely fails. Sadly, it seems to be an increasing phenomenon as workplaces are flooded by ‘I don’t give a damn’ …

Good service doesn’t seem to be a priority anymore.

They were able to call me three times—and email—when they found out they needed my credit card information again, but I stopped hearing from them as soon as I sent it over. Even my request for an ETA/shipment date has been ignored.

Archived