Not getting sales - need profile/gig suggestion

ahmedtaher655

Hey,
Thanks for reading my post, I dont know if im doing something wrong or what, I’ve been in Fiverr for a while and not getting sales.
I must keep sending requests and I get like one sale each month and sometimes no sales…
Please check my account and give me your review and special this gig
https://www.fiverr.com/ahmedtaher655/create-amazing-custom-whiteboard-animation-video
Please let me know if something is wrong.
Thanks.

Hi!

Your gig looks quite unique and intriguing, so the first thought that came to mind was tags. What kind of tags are you using on your gig, and do they accurately represent your service? Try using specific but concise terms. I have found that after changing my tags, I get a lot more impressions/views and more people inquire.

In your description, you may want to tell a little bit about your style, what services you offer, and how a potential client can use your animation video. You have some features listed which is a great start, but buyers will want to know exactly what to expect when they order from you.

Right now, there is really nothing wrong with your gig, it might just need a few tweaks to give it that edge to buyers. Keep up the good work!

Archived