How to Improve Sales and Keep Making Revenue

syedjeffery

Guest offlinehelpers

Knowing how much a stranger is earning is not my intention. The author was suggesting us how to earn based on his experience. So like other users, I was curious to know how Fiverr’s basic $5 can make some one to leave their job.

And please note that when you are in public you might face such questions. It is not a personal question and nothing wrong in asking the author more details on what he said.

I have never in all my years been asked by a stranger how much I earn, and of course it’s a personal question.

I can’t imagine the reaction you’d get if you asked a stranger that sort of thing in public - I know if you asked me you’d be told to mind your own business.

I have never in all my years been asked by a stranger how much I earn, and of course it’s a personal question.

I can’t imagine the reaction you’d get if you asked a stranger that sort of thing in public - I know if you asked me you’d be told to mind your own business.

My reaction would be - “You should not be writing and suggesting the people that you are not confident about.”

Great and inspirational writeup!

I was grateful to quit my current job and become a full-time freelancer

I can see that you made 60 sales (might be a little bit more if addons are included). Did you leave your job just because you made 60 sales that worth around $300 in one entire year?

I can see that you made 60 sales (might be a little bit more if addons are included). Did you leave your job just because you made 60 sales that worth around $300 in one entire year?

You are the rudest person I’ve ever seen.

I’m so glad to have this forum so I can avoid buying from fiverr people such as yourself.

You are the rudest person I’ve ever seen.

I’m so glad to have this forum so I can avoid buying from fiverr people such as yourself.

Thanks for your compliment.

Archived