Whose Sale will suffer by the newly introduced"PRO Feature"?

muhammadfaheem0

Hello Everyone,
Hope you are curious about the newly introduced “PRO Feature” and trying to find more and more info about it. Well, through this post, I want to discuss who will suffer the most regarding his/her sales by the introduction of PRO feature.
In my personal opinion, Level 1 and Level 2 sellers don’t charge in the range of $200-2000 for a Logo. However, Some of the TRS and Level 2 sellers with highly ranked gigs get such opportunities to charge that much from a few potential clients who exist on Fiverr. So when such a potential client will come to Fiverr now for a Logo, he/she may prefer to get his/her Logo designed by a Pro Seller.

He/She may think, “I’m going to spend around $300 (say) for my Logo so instead of Going to a Level 2 Seller or a TRS, Why I should not use the PRO gigs that are verified by Fiverr?”

So eventually he/she may decide to prefer a Pro Gig instead of a general gig of Level 2 or TRS. As a result of this, the sales of a (level 2/TR)S can suffer considerably.
I may be wrong in my perceptions. Would love to know your thoughts! Please do share what you think about it…
Thank you!
Regards:
Muhammad Faheem

Archived