Please Help - Delivery Problems

djwaruna

Guest offlinehelpers

You don’t need to do anything! Your order will automatically complete after 3 days, and you’ll be able to withdraw your funds 14 days after that.

Good luck! 🙂

Guest offlinehelpers

Dear Friend,

What about Reviews ?

Buyers don’t have to leave reviews, but have 30 days in which to do so, if they want to. Please don’t message them to ask them for reviews! 🙂

The buyer can leave a review within 30 days even if the order is automatically marked as completed.

@offlinehelpers I think he should ask for review. I had the same case once, I asked the buyer for review and he happily left a review. But I knew that the job was done perfectly.

Review is very important on seller side, especially for new sellers.

Guest offlinehelpers

The buyer can leave a review within 30 days even if the order is automatically marked as completed.

@offlinehelpers I think he should ask for review. I had the same case once, I asked the buyer for review and he happily left a review. But I knew that the job was done perfectly.

Glad it worked out for you! Some buyers may not want to be pestered for reviews though. 😉

Dear @mumar1991 ,

Yes.I Want reviews for Go to Level 1.

But Buyers are not came online ?

Archived