Multiple 'Extra Fast' extras

kim_talented

Wouldn’t it be nice to offer multiple ‘Extra Fast’ extras for different delivery times. That way, we could assign various payment amounts based on how soon the seller would like the completed job.

E.g. You can have:

For an extra |$20| I will deliver this order (incl. Extras) in just 1 day.

Plus:

For an extra |$10| I will deliver this order (incl. Extras) in just 2 days.

This feature would be so handy on my gigs!! What do you guys think?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YES YES YES! This would be very helpful. I currently use one of my regular gig extra’s to deliver in 3 days, and the regular ‘extra fast’ extra to deliver in 1 day. The big problem is the regular gig extra won’t edit the timer so I have to manually remember to get it done faster.

This would be EXTREMELY helpful for me (and earn Fiverr a lot of extra money I bet!). Also, it shouldn’t take much additional coding on Fiverr’s side since they already have 1 of them in there.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add this feature!!!

Michael

YES YES YES! This would be very helpful. I currently use one of my regular gig extra’s to deliver in 3 days, and the regular ‘extra fast’ extra to deliver in 1 day. The big problem is the regular gig extra won’t edit the timer so I have to manually remember to get it done faster.

This would be EXTREMELY helpful for me (and earn Fiverr a lot of extra money I bet!). Also, it shouldn’t take much additional coding on Fiverr’s side since they already have 1 of them in there.

Michael

Michael

Michael

Michael

Archived