A place for CONTESTS where Sellers can Participate like Buyer Request Area

Buyers who want to get lots of ideas can already do this - they just pay for the privilege.

Getting small samples from 10 sellers costs $50. Offline you would not even get half an hour of consultation for that.

Fiverr is cheap enough, it doesn’t need to become free or a lottery where the buyer picks one lucky winner…

Agreed… What fiverr is its best…our suggestion to make them the BEST in the world having hybrid personality that anythng can be done here…

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you are so desperate for a “Contest” option, would recommend you go work at Upwork.

Upwork dont have contest option… but 99designs has the contests option and the whole site is depending on this methodology and they have very much reputed customers… any way why we are praising other…i just lover fiverr and want to suggest to make it the best from all others…

Cheapest option on 99designs is €279 for 30 of their “worst designers”.

Get 10 $10 samples on Fiverr = €100.

Pay the best one $100 for design and all licences.

Scale this up for better designers on both sites and the difference is huge.

Who really needs 30, 60 or 90 designs to look at???

They also have plenty of negative reviews - check sitejabber, 2.5 stars overall

Yes i agreed thats why i am on fiverr and i personally dont like contests… Fiverr is cheaper then all other sites. 🙂

Alos secure

But our topic was not to compare with other sites… we know fiverr is best, we were just giving suggestions to engage more and more sellers… 🙂

Agreed… What fiverr is its best…our suggestion to make them the BEST in the world having hybrid personality that anythng can be done here…

Hybrid personality = Diminished brand identity.

In the real world, it’s like opening an organic fruit and veg shop which also sells cigarettes. Bad idea.

Since there are already sites which do exactly this, you should just use them instead.

God awful idea. Next someone will be packing freelancers into slave ships.

The other sites are solely and mainly using this idea… But Our Fiverr have great Methodology so we are giveng this as a second option for sellers like a buyer request option there wll be area for contest…so every one owns he want to participate or not…like some sellers dont use Buyer Requests

i personally dont like contests

be45277997f8069f9fe64d1f21f825f6c8cee333.gif

As so many Entries… as other sites have no other option just ths…but fiverr have main methodology…so best sellers wll never use this option…BUT THERE SHOULD BE OPTION ALWAYS…

If you go to a store there are some branded products and some not…many people use branded but some also use local…so store keeps both…to have all type of buyers.

and Fiverr is now full of desperate Sellers there should be some area where they can show their creativity…its obvious only sellers who have time can participate

As so many Entries… as other sites have no other option just ths…but fiverr have main methodology…so best sellers wll never use this option…BUT THERE SHOULD BE OPTION ALWAYS…

If you go to a store there are some branded products and some not…many people use branded but some also use local…so store keeps both…to have all type of buyers.

and Fiverr is now full of desperate Sellers there should be some area where they can show their creativity…its obvious only sellers who have time can participate

After all this discussion or headache, whatever suits it, you are saying you dont like contests. :rolling_eyes: I can just say,

WOW

there should be some area where they can show their creativity

Dont you think, gigs are pretty much sufficient for this purpose. Everyone has their own portfolios and you can upload either image, video, pdf or anything to SHOWCASE your creativity.

Anyways, i am out. Good Luck for the further discussion. :peace:

After all this discussion or headache, whatever suits it, you are saying you dont like contests. :rolling_eyes: I can just say,

WOW

Dont you think, gigs are pretty much sufficient for this purpose. Everyone has their own portfolios and you can upload either image, video, pdf or anything to SHOWCASE your creativity.

You are a writer so you should be out… 😛 it was for a graphic design category… and designing methodology is different from writing… you wll never get it as you are a Writer… 🙂 best of luck 2 you too

Man you are a designer and your profile name…Saddu_Writer… Wow you wll give a jerk to many people…like i got from your name…

Man

I am 👩

So from your Chamba Mamba username, i thought there would be something about ZOOS in your gigs. i was pretty much disappointed as well. So 1-1. ( Tit for Tat ) ✌️

Man

I am 👩

So from your Chamba Mamba username, i thought there would be something about ZOOS in your gigs. i was pretty much disappointed as well. So 1-1. ( Tit for Tat ) ✌️

Haha yes but Zmari is pushto word means Lion and Chamba means Paw…so Lions Paw…

Regarding your name on fiverr there are writers and desgners etc…so thats why ur name says you are writer…

Man

I am 👩

So whats the secret behind your name…you can have a Saddu_Designer why writer then???

BTW we are going OFF TOPIC…

Haha yes but Zmari is pushto word means Lion and Chamba means Paw…so Lions Paw…

Regarding your name on fiverr there are writers and desgners etc…so thats why ur name says you are writer…

you’re starting a chain of posts after the barb about Saddu’s name that is veering massively off topic. Please stay on topic or let the thread die before it gets modded for being off topic.

Thank you.

you’re starting a chain of posts after the barb about Saddu’s name that is veering massively off topic. Please stay on topic or let the thread die before it gets modded for being off topic.

Thank you.

Yes i already mention going off the topic sorry…

Buyers who want to get lots of ideas can already do this - they just pay for the privilege.

Getting small samples from 10 sellers costs $50. Offline you would not even get half an hour of consultation for that.

Fiverr is cheap enough, it doesn’t need to become free or a lottery where the buyer picks one lucky winner…

You asked for my input even though I’m not in the design category, and I also saw you banished someone out from this topic because they were a writer… anyway, I’ll take my chance at being banished as well and answer 😛

Before Fiverr, I used to work like crazy on contest sites such as 99d** for a couple of years, and it was a living hell! Having to constantly fight against so many bad designs, seeing the clients pick the worst of them or those that were copied from other sites… it was bad, just bad! It was like Eoin said:

And why make a contest system when the internet is already filled with contest sites? You said this pertains more to the design category, so why not try your chances on those sites? Fiverr would definitely not implement such a system for the design category considering the amount of sites that offer just that: design contests. Like @cyaxrex said:

Since there are already sites which do exactly this, you should just use them instead.

To me, Fiverr was a blessing, a new system that managed to break me out of all those design contest lottery sites, a system that helped me evolve as a true freelancer, rather than a gambler like I used to be with those contest sites. Fiverr promotes businesses and true freelancing.

WOW

Thats it… agreed… 🙂 regarding the writer he was not a writer, he was a designer but his name saddu_writer… 😛

Anyways, i am out.

He Admitted him self so i said ok you are out as you are a writer… 🙂

Any ways Thanks All Guys for a Suggestion…and Yes Fiverr is very Special…we love it… 🙂 but we have the right to give suggestions…

Man

I am 👩

Man

I am 👩

regarding the writer he was not a writer, he was a designer

He Admitted him self

😑

Thanks for ending this HEADACHE. Cheers 🌺

Man

I am 👩

regarding the writer he was not a writer, he was a designer

He Admitted him self

😑

Thanks for ending this HEADACHE. Cheers 🌺

Thanx to be a part of this Headache… your name so confusing… Saddy feels Man Writer feels writer but you designer Wow… 😛

Archived