Buyer did not give sufficient instructions

wizardofword

Hey guys

A buyer recently bought a big but barely gave me any instructions to write the article.

I asked for a time extension and he hasn’t responded.

The annoying thing is, it keeps coming up as a late delivery but I can’t just lodge an article if I don’t know what he wants.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Guest jenihiggs

I’m dealing with the same problem right now. I have two customers that ordered 120 page books from me with no instructions given and aren’t responding to me…I think the only think to do is give them a minute and cancel if they don’t respond. That’s what I’m planning on doing anyway.

If I have these situations, and I’m approaching to a late delivery warning, I request a cancellation and kindly tell the client that I cannot work if there is no client-provider communication, and thus far there was a lack of communication from their side after several attempts from my side to communicate. Therefore I tell them that I cannot work with a client is non-responsive, especially if the information provided is incomplete or missing, and offer them a refund to seek someone else for help.

If the buyer refuses to cancel or to extend the delivery time, I contact CS and ask them to cancel because in my opinion it’s impossible to deal with such a client.

Archived