Finding my gig in the newest arrivals

spenser

I’ve created the gig 3 times from morning. I’ve done all the steps previewed and finished. Then I can’t find it in my profile under gigs listed. My gig page showed the gig with active sate and I deleted it and re created. Same thing done for 3 times and still having the same problem. Then I’ve deleted the gig at all. Please help me to fix this issue. Thank You

If you’ve JUST created the gig, it can take up to 24 hours for Fiverr support to approve it. Each gig goes through review to insure it’s appropriate, original, etc. 🙂 Don’t stress! I hope this helps! Good luck and welcome to Fiverr! 😁

If you’ve JUST created the gig, it can take up to 24 hours for Fiverr support to approve it. Each gig goes through review to insure it’s appropriate, original, etc. 🙂 Don’t stress! I hope this helps! Good luck and welcome to Fiverr! 😁

it almost taken more than 24 hours it won’t work…😴

It takes 24 and sometimes even 48hrs for appearing Gig in the search engine.so create Gig and wait patiently or multiple editings may result in automatic gig deletion

when i created my first gig it did not in the search area.then i was wait for a week but same result after created another one first one is i deleted same thing same result then deactivate my gig and yesterday create new account and new user name create new gig it also not work plz help…

when i created my first gig it did not in the search area.then i was wait for a week but same result after created another one first one is i deleted same thing same result then deactivate my gig and yesterday create new account and new user name create new gig it also not work plz help…

Oh in all this process you didn’t contact to CS??

Archived