Fiverr Verification Code Not Working

social4

I wanted to make a withdrawal using Paypal, Fiverr sent verification code to my mobile number which I entered but unfortunately the codes didn’t work. Due to this verification failure which is not my fault, Fiverr temporary restricted my account.

Has anyone experience this issue in the past?

Guest offlinehelpers

I verified my phone number when I created Fiverr account.

Sounds like a silly question, but did you use the number keys on the top of your keyboard? (The number pad keys don’t work for some reason!)

Sounds like all you can do is speak to customer services again - good luck!

I think you have to be a bit patient with the system although I don’t know if that is because of a problem on the Fiverr end or if some phone services are just slow. On my most recent withdrawal, I didn’t get the code to my phone on the 1st try. I clicked the button to re-try by SMS after a couple of minutes and it didn’t come through. I had a feeling that if I kept trying over and over it might lock me out, so I just waited. After about an hour, both codes came through to my phone and when I tried the second one, it was correct but expired.

I waited another half hour, then re-tried withdrawal. The code came through in about 20 seconds and my withdrawal went through fine. Whether it’s a Fiverr problem or just a processing issue through my carrier, my recommendation is not to panic if it doesn’t work on a first try. Give it a long wait and then just try again later.

Since you are already locked out, I imagine you’ll have to wait for CS to unlock you, but going slower seems to be the trick to not getting locked out. Just make a ticket and politely ask them for help. I had no trouble with withdrawal after that small delay.

Archived