What should i do as a old freelancer but from new account

Guest smdehsan

Guest smdehsan

Hello,
I had a fiverr account with 5star ratings with 100+ works experience.
But for certain reason i was unable to do any kind of freelancing work.
now I am again ready to work as a freelancer in fiverr.
but the problem is, my old machine is broken and i have my office machine.
So i created a new account in fiverr with my official PC and make new gigs from this PC.

is there is way to go back to my old account and work again ? or can i get my old reputation (though it is a sily question.)

Thank You

Guest karmageek

What problem are you facing? It’s completely possible to go back to your old fiverr account, given that you remember the username and password, or atleast the email address which you used in that fiverr account. Also, check the TOS if it’s allowed to have two fiverr accounts from the same IP address or for the same person.

Guest smdehsan

What problem are you facing? It’s completely possible to go back to your old fiverr account, given that you remember the username and password, or atleast the email address which you used in that fiverr account. Also, check the TOS if it’s allowed to have two fiverr accounts from the same IP address or for the same person.

Thnak You,

But as long as i know, it is not possible to conduct two fiverr account from same ip or person.

Utilizing two accounts is against fiverr’s ToS. If you can’t remember the login details (username/password) for your old account, then make use of the “Forgot Password” function. Enter the email address you think your old account was associated with and check your email box.

https://www.fiverr.com/reset_password (log out before visiting or it will say “You are already logged in”)

Guest karmageek

Thnak You,

But as long as i know, it is not possible to conduct two fiverr account from same ip or person.

Do you have the email address required for login into old account? You could use the forgot password way.

Guest smdehsan

Utilizing two accounts is against fiverr’s ToS. If you can’t remember the login details (username/password) for your old account, then make use of the “Forgot Password” function. Enter the email address you think your old account was associated with and check your email box.

(log out before visiting or it will say “You are already logged in”)

thank you @thatsmauri,

I know my old account username and password.

but i afraid, if i log into that account, fiverr might block both of my accounts.

that is why i did not use that account and create a new account which is this one.

now can any one please tell me, what should i do.

Guest smdehsan

Do you have the email address required for login into old account? You could use the forgot password way.

@karmageek

yes i know all the credentials of my previous account.

but i afraid, it i log into that account, fiverr mught block my both of my account.

that is why i did not use that account and create a new account which is this one.

now can any one please tell me, what should i do.

@lloydsolutions

Thank You,

so do you think should i go to the support center for help?

Contact Customer Support (https://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and tell them that you want your current account - the one you’re posting with right now - to be deleted. Also tell them that you already have one (provide them with your old account name and e-mail - don’t submit your password for safety reasons) and that you made the current one by accident.

Guest smdehsan

Contact Customer Support () and tell them that you want your current account - the one you’re posting with right now - to be deleted. Also tell them that you already have one (provide them with your old account name and e-mail - don’t submit your password for safety reasons) and that you made the current one by accident.

Thank You @thatsmauri

lets see, what they are saying.

Thanks again.

Archived