Your Biggest Mistake?

parradesigns

A little less serious, but a recent mistake I’ve made nonetheless:

I ran 6 miles to an ice cream parlor- ate my ice cream, then ran back (with the ice cream in my stomach) for a grand total of 12 miles. I felt like my stomach was turning upside down, awful idea. If you’re going to go for a run: make sure you don’t eat ice cream while doing it.

I ran 6 miles to an ice cream parlor- ate my ice cream, then ran back (with the ice cream in my stomach) for a grand total of 12 miles. I felt like my stomach was turning upside down, awful idea. If you’re going to go for a run: make sure you don’t eat ice cream while doing it.

A lesson we can all learn from. I hope you’re feeling better, and you might want to consider setting up an ‘Ice Cream Consumption Advice’ gig on Fiverr

LOL the whole time I read that, I was imagining it had something to do with your Fiverr. I wondered if you did bad work under the influence of an ice cream headache or something.

Seriously, though, note taken. Be good to your tummy.

Archived