Can I verify account with virtual Number?

aminegeek

After verifying your phone, every time you want to do a withdrawal they will send you an SMS to authorize… you have to see if you can do that with a virtual phone

every time you want to do a withdrawal they will send you an SMS to authorize

That’s odd, my verification process made it very clear that the number was only for the verification itself. In any case, it shouldn’t do that if you select the ‘verify by call’ option.

@aminegeek I’m hoping that the VPN was an accident. Fiverr really does not like it when you use a VPN to sign up.

That’s odd, my verification process made it very clear that the number was only for the verification itself. In any case, it shouldn’t do that if you select the ‘verify by call’ option.

@aminegeek I’m hoping that the VPN was an accident. Fiverr really does not like it when you use a VPN to sign up.

Well… I get an SMS with a code everytime I do a withdrawal now…

‘verify by call’ option

My account also verified. But I did not receive any sms when withdrawing. From where I can activate that?

Archived