Fiverr Forum Advertising

bradencollins10

I’ve been noticing that a lot of people post their gigs as advertisements on the My Fiverr Gigs portion of the Fiverr Forums, myself included. I know to be patient and let the buyers come to me and to reach out to others through Buyer Requests, but have any of you guys ever benefitted from posting your gigs to this forum? Have you noticed an increase in sales afterwards? Let me know and thanks in advanced 🙂

It’s a waste of time. My Fiverr Gigs is the least read section of the forum. 99.99% of my buyers have found me through search. Very few have found me because they saw me commenting on the forum, or someone talked about me online.

Still, if you want to give it a try, it can’t hurt. You’ll be lucky if you get a reply.

It’s a waste of time. My Fiverr Gigs is the least read section of the forum. 99.99% of my buyers have found me through search. Very few have found me because they saw me commenting on the forum, or someone talked about me online.

Still, if you want to give it a try, it can’t hurt. You’ll be lucky if you get a reply.

Thanks and that’s what I thought. It seems most people just disregard the posts like this.

My Fiverr Gigs and Improve My Gig are basically spam gulags.

There was a poster who went out of his way to help them (you know who you are, you saucy lurker!), but despite offering a ton of help and resources to the generally hopeless cases who make a barebones effort at promoting in what is clearly a walled-off section for free self-promotion, this poster left. One suspects it was because of the tide of humanity who mistook this all for having all the time in the world to helping them individually to great success. But that’s my reading.

Don’t be like those guys. Or do–but you’d do well to remember that you’re in shit company.

Archived