Revenue for Order Completion vs. Funds Cleared

I have “Revenue for Order Completion” as the status on several completed orders that go back as far as March. What is the difference between that and “Funds Cleared”?

Also, in the new version of Fivver, how can I tell when the funds are ready to be withdrawn?

Guest marsch001

It can also be a temporary glitch; when I first got V2, an order that I had delivered (and it was marked complete and the buyer had left a review, that was still visible) returned to my “todo” page and wouldn’t go away until I “delivered again”.

The whole new revenues page is confusing, especially the “upcoming earnings” not being part of your overall “earnings” any more, and I hate that I have to actually “view order” to see which order just released the funds.

I have the same problem too. I have asked the customer service to solve the situation. They have manage to put the recent funds available to withdrawn but not the oldest. When your funds are starting to be transfered you will see “Funds Pending Clearance” instead of “Revenue for Order Completion”. And when they are available you will see “Funds Cleared”.

Fivver sent me this e-mail:

Hello,

To release the funds from this account, please forward the following:

1. a scanned copy of your passport or another government-issued ID - the name must be the same as it appears on your PayPal account that was used for the Fiverr transaction. Attach the scanned copy when you reply to this message. Do not send the documents to the email address of the test deposit.

2. A test deposit from the first PayPal email address associated with this Fiverr account to Fiverr, for the minimum amount allowed by PayPal (such as $0.01, etc.) - this amount would be NON-REFUNDABLE as it is costly for us to process this authentication. That test deposit should be sent to verification@fiverr.com, and please send us the PayPal transaction ID associated with that test deposit

How to send a test deposit:

a. while logged in to your PayPal account, click on the Send Money tab

b. Enter verification@fiverr.com in the “To” field, the minimum amount, e.g., $0.01 in the “Amount” field, and click "Continue"

c. Click on "Send Money"

d. Click on "View Transaction Details"

e. Provide us with the Unique Transaction ID # located in parenthesis next to the words "Payment Sent."

You can substitute the test-deposit with a Fiverr-related PayPal transaction ID that corresponds to the FIRST PayPal account used on the Fiverr account in question.

3. Please provide us with the FIRST PayPal email address that was used on this Fiverr account.

We ask for your understanding in going through this process as we take the security of the account seriously.

Regards

Jake

Why do I have to do this if I have already successfully transferred money to my PayPal Account before?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Anyone ever have this issue resolved? I still haven’t been paid for orders that have cleared long ago. Seems fishy. I contact fiverr, and they tell me the orders might have been canceled. I say that’s strange, since all the orders left a five star review, so I contact the buyers. None of them canceled.

And after all that, after not getting any help with this issue, they closed my ticket as “solved.” No, fiverr has kept about $200 from me. This issue is far from solved.

Guest creative_boss

i having the same issue with 25 orders. Fiverr CEO and Support Should take action to fix it ASAP! Opening a Ticket is not a solution. A lot of Fiverr Sellers Facing this issue.

Fund Clearance Duration Should be 10 Days included Order Marking 3 Days.

Add New rule if order is marked by Buyer Then Fund Directly Available in Available funds.

For what it’s worth, I audited my account using the data we have available for download. The end result was that everything pretty much cleared within 10 calendar days, with the exception of some that seemed slower around the holidays. On the flip side… the data that’s reflected in our analytics is not at all accurate.

I worked with CS regarding some data inconsistencies after my audit and I was largely satisfied with their response. I’m just saying that the problem here might relate to the quality of the data, and not the actual payment schedule.

• 1 month later...

I too found this a little confusing but after checking into it found that entries for “revenue for order completion” and “funds cleared” were both for the same order. So they are actually clearing, it’s just that the “revenue for order completion” doesn’t disappear after the funds cleared message. In short I’m pretty sure we are all getting paid, it’s just a confusing interface.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived