**** Now closed ***

naturalmystic1

Hello everyone , i thought this would be a fun way to give you guys a taster of my card reading intuitive skills without hopefully breaking Fivver’s forum rules 😃 . Just ask me any ONE straight forward question you wish pertaining to yourself or someone you personally know in the comments section below … and i will answer it with a yes or no response as soon as i can , please bear in mind im not glued to my laptop so please allow upto 24 hours for my responses . If your question is too vague my response to you will mirror this 8-| . This invite is only valid until Friday 5th July 11am GMT, after which time i will not be answering any further questions on this post thread .

Guest mrspanda

runs over is my husband going to Deploy this year?

(Ill give you a question in return 😉 I can’t just take a free reading.)

Hi there again Mrs Panda ! … i then assume then you taken my last msg in the other thread in good faith then lol ? … Ok i laid out 6 cards and the 5th drawn was from the Archangel Isabella … as her message states YES … this actually regards any positive outcomes your seeking soon …

Guest mrspanda

Which last thread? I post on too many threads xD

Ok. Interesting. I’m gonna cross my fingers and hope that he doesn’t deploy though!

If you PM me a question, I’d be more than happy to give you a reading in return for your time!

Hello , your most welcome my dear i sense that card was directing to something else too yet to be revealed in the near future, so your a fellow reader aswell ? wonderful then you should be reaching out doing readings to help others also then ?! … as for your offer i will keep it in mind if my cards decide to go on a protest strike and don’t cooperate with me lol ? as i do my own readings for myself .

Ok then is that your question ? … my intuitive answer is NO … now don’t let the door hit you on your dome as your leaving my thread lol ? :-h as this is a hater free zone ! Smh always some fool lurking around being nosey and sweating another person’s gig ?

:-@

Guest sleekdesignca

At least I’m producing something of actual value, rather than tricking gullible people.

"I will cast a spell to help protect u from negative influences or people for $5"

I mean, come on… you’ve got to be sh*tting me.

You are a bad person and you should feel bad.

(((( yawns ))) wow this fool even sent me a personal message to air his grievances lol ? … I guess your having a slow gig week , as you got wayyyyy too much time to be trying to be frivolously p!issing on other peeps gigs ??? keep talking … as karma will insure your slow week turns into a slow remaining 2013 aswell ! , as calling me out as a bad person ??? is the nature of a bitter miserable person looking for trouble ? [-X but i will show you better than i can keep telling you … Bye , Bye unless you got a genuine question to ask me .

Guest sleekdesignca

Reply to @naturalmystic1: Yeah, well, I personally can’t stand people like you.

Your spells are not “entertainment”, they are a joke and they do nothing. You prey on people that are gullible, in despair, etc. Because of that, you should feel like a terrible human being.

Guest mrspanda

Reply to @naturalmystic1: well, I do reach out and help others. I read on fiverr and I read for private clients in person and over s***e outside of fiverr 🙂 I enjoy getting readings from others though because I like getting a feel from their styles.

And don’t listen to haters or respond 🙂 people will judge what they do not understand. Your energy is precious and should not be wasted on those that push negativity on to you. You do your thing! You’re not a bad person and if someone feels the need to say that you are, the battle is not something they are facing with you… It is a battle they are dealing with in regards to themselves!

Cheers and thank you again.

P.S. If you are being threatened by another user on Fiverr, please report them to Customer Support.

Guest mrspanda

Reply to @sleekdesignca: Off topic- you should probably remove the link on your profile page before Fiverr Admin sends you a warning for it. It can prevent you from gaining levels.

And please be civil to other users… you don’t have to agree with what they do but we are respectful to each other here on the forums.

Guest matt_garry

some people say that technical analysis is as helpful as a psychic reading so lets see if this is true:)

what is you’re predictions on the future ( 3-6 months) stock price of Siri (sirius xm radio)

lol ? hello there , the rules are stated clearly … to ask one question which can only pertain to yourself or someone you know … ok i spread 4 cards for you and the 2nd card was called Omega ! which means … " Victory ! your desire is coming to fruition , keep up the good work !." … Hence Natural Mystic1 always tells a person what they need to know … not what they merely desire to hear . Your on a winning streak my friend ! Bless 🙂

Guest sleekdesignca

Reply to @naturalmystic1: You are a complete and utter joke. I could start a gig telling people I’ll give them answers to their questions and they would be no less accurate than yours. You don’t have any powers- you are just a loon.

Since this is something you charge people money for, yeah, I care.

Anyway, this thread is pointless.

loooool oh well i guess for his sake i re structured his question for him as i was not going to entertain it … as im only acknowledging his personal situation … ok if Sirius xm radio is his own business , then his question was answered regardless . what more can i say Mrs Panda … he’s winning ! … which is more than i can say for that vampire >:) forum trolling fiend on here earlier on !

Reply to @sleekdesignca: yeah , yeah … i guess your stuck on stupid then ? … hence you still be visiting my thread page moaning ?? … no what is pointless is you keep convincing yourself you hate my gig so much ? though nobody is trying to hear yah boo ! … i mean what next ? … you be begging me for a damn reading soon . kmt ? lol so you stay mad p!ssed off over there …

Sheriff’s Note: Reminder of the Forum Do’s and Dont’s to all users participating in this thread:

• Do keep all posts respectful, constructive and concise so that all visitors can enjoy and benefit from the discussions.

Archived