**** Now closed ***

naturalmystic1

Guest matt_garry

I am not an expert on the forum but I am pretty sure that if the sheriff note is on you’re convo box it means you said something disrespectful…

and sorry I ask you something that wasn’t really a yes or no answer 🙂

Sheriff’s Note: The friendly reminder is for all. Posting in on the last post ensures all participating users read it

yes true i said alot on this thread lol ? yet admin clearly states the nature of anyone speaking out of context , hence it’s my posting and i should set the better example and not entertain the trolls ! … mrs panda hun ! you told me to close my eyes to that character … you ain’t never lied yet lol ? … anyways it’s being monitored and im happy with that now .

Well there you go ! and it will turn direct on the 20th of July aswell ! 😮 … see i been slipping gurl , iv’e not been keeping up with the flow lately lol ! … but hey to be honest the crazies are about us 24/7 now it’s just an occupational hazard nowadays ! for us lightworkers .

hmmm on my to do list … more smudging for sure lol 😉

Guest sleekdesignca

Reply to @naturalmystic1:

"loooooooooool ? … hmmm ok … ur yes eventually … ooops sorry about your 2nd question … only 1 inflammatory type question allowed lol "

wat

Guest sleekdesignca

Reply to @naturalmystic1: Faith is pretty useless. Work hard at what you do and there’s a good chance that your efforts will be worth it in the end.

Oh, and natualmystic, you don’t have any powers to actually predict these sort of things. Perhaps it’s time to start a gig based around a legitimate service?

Listen up very carefully !!! i will be totally damned to take advice from a struggling Seller who has not got 1 single sale to his name yet ! … hence when you have sold at least a handful of gigs matey ! then come over here to lecture me OK ? … hence sssssh ! as you been going around this fivver forum crying you got NO SALES !!! %-( … hence spend more time working hard on your own gig sales like mwah ! than trying to micro manage mine ! Mrs Panda does the same type of tarot work as me ? yet you have not been so disrespectful ? … so go to another site , as i told you your karma debt will not allow you to become anything of substance on here than a bitter grouch !

Guest sleekdesignca

Reply to @naturalmystic1: Whatever you say, witch.

Sheriff’s Note: Please keep all post respectful, and follow the forum Do’s and Don’ts if you don’t want your posts to be removed.

Archived