**** Now closed ***

I am not an expert on the forum but I am pretty sure that if the sheriff note is on you’re convo box it means you said something disrespectful…

and sorry I ask you something that wasn’t really a yes or no answer 🙂

Sheriff’s Note: The friendly reminder is for all. Posting in on the last post ensures all participating users read it

yes true i said alot on this thread lol ? yet admin clearly states the nature of anyone speaking out of context , hence it’s my posting and i should set the better example and not entertain the trolls ! … mrs panda hun ! you told me to close my eyes to that character … you ain’t never lied yet lol ? … anyways it’s being monitored and im happy with that now .

Well there you go ! and it will turn direct on the 20th of July aswell ! 😮 … see i been slipping gurl , iv’e not been keeping up with the flow lately lol ! … but hey to be honest the crazies are about us 24/7 now it’s just an occupational hazard nowadays ! for us lightworkers .

hmmm on my to do list … more smudging for sure lol 😉

Listen up very carefully !!! i will be totally damned to take advice from a struggling Seller who has not got 1 single sale to his name yet ! … hence when you have sold at least a handful of gigs matey ! then come over here to lecture me OK ? … hence sssssh ! as you been going around this fivver forum crying you got NO SALES !!! %-( … hence spend more time working hard on your own gig sales like mwah ! than trying to micro manage mine ! Mrs Panda does the same type of tarot work as me ? yet you have not been so disrespectful ? … so go to another site , as i told you your karma debt will not allow you to become anything of substance on here than a bitter grouch !

Archived