When turning on portfolio

Guest gamersuscentral

Guest gamersuscentral

When you turn on your portfolio, is there a way that you can choose which samples to show? Also when you show a sample, it shows the whole gig . Isnt it supposed to be just a sample? Can we choose which ones we want to show as samples? Or when you turn on portfolio, is it just going to show alllll of your work??? Id like to know this as there are some samples I dont want to show because some customers might not want to show them. An answer is much appreciated!

Guest gamersuscentral

I still dont get it?? :S ok so let me explain it a bit better.

I want to turn on Live Portfolio on one of my gigs. Ive completed successfully 33 of these gigs. If I turn on Live Portfolio, then its going to show all the gigs Ive completed.

WHAT IF I dont want to show all of them? What if I want to keep some private from showing up on that scroll bar that they all show up on? Is there a section where you can select which ones are going to show up under the live portfolio?

From what Ive experienced so far is I turned on Live Portfolio , and then it just shows all the completed gigs for that one gig. I want to show them, but I only want to show the ones I want to show. Not all of them.

Is it possible to do this?

Archived