Why My Fiverr Username SHOULD Be Changed ASAP!

Guest x0chris0x

Guest x0chris0x

Look, I signed up on Fiverr sometime last year with the username, “x0chris0x”, and I’m currently using that original account I registered to post this thread that you’re reading right now.

On Thursday June 27, 2013, I registered the username, “EpicComputerMan”, on YouTube, and before that week, I had never even thought of that username before.

At the beginning of this year, I was a buyer of a lot of gigs and every single experience I had with every seller was truly amazing. Every seller did what they were supposed to do and some even beyond that. Overall, I had such a high opinion of this website that I even recommended it to my father, and he used it and loved it just as much as I did.

After having a high opinion of this website, I remember I got a warning when I did nothing and I basically emailed support raging at them over text because I knew I did nothing wrong. I simply exchanged personal messages with a seller who was violating Fiverr’s rules, and I got a warning because I reminded them that they were violating Fiverr’s TOS. Either someone from Fiverr read my PM too fast, or a computer gave me a warning. The point is that it got taken away because I complained to the staff about it, and I thought it was really unkind after how much support I was giving this website behind the scenes. Since then, I haven’t bought anything from any sellers but that has nothing to do with that and has more to do with the fact that I haven’t had a need to from any sellers in a while.

Earlier today, I thought of starting a lot of gigs with a lot of things I know I’m good at but the only issue I have with this website is that I DO NOT WANT to go by “x0chris0x”. I want to go by “EpicComputerMan” on here just like I do on every popular social networking website NOW.

Let me make this very clear.

1.) I DO NOT HAVE ANY REPUTATION AS A SELLER WHO SCAMS PEOPLE OR ANY REPUTATION AS ANY TYPE OF SELLER FOR THAT MATTER.

2.) I WANT TO START GIGS BUT I’M UNMOTIVATED BY THE FACT THAT I CAN’T CHANGE MY USERNAME THAT MY FITS USERNAME.

3.) I AM 22 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE BEEN USING THE INTERNET FOR 10+ YEARS, MOST WEBSITES THAT I CREATE ACCOUNTS ON ALLOW ME TO CHANGE MY USERNAME OR DELETE MY ACCOUNT BUT THIS ONE DOESN’T ALLOW ME TO DO EITHER ONE.

4.) I UNDERSTAND THAT FIVERR IS STILL FAIRLY NEW AND I WANT TO RECOMMENDED IT TO MY FRIENDS MORE, PLUS CREATE GIGS WITH IT THAT WILL HELP SAVE PEOPLE A LOT OF MONEY WITH MY SKILLS.

If my username doesn’t get changed from “x0chris0x” to “EpicComputerMan”, this website will be missing out on a lot of free traffic from people that know me personally. I have a reputation as a recruiter among my friends and I’m currently a Tv Recruiter for a marketing research company affiliated with NBC.

Anyway, I hope everyone understands my intentions of this post.

Sincerely,

Chris Ferguson

Archived