Site delayed

Guest lupyarro

Guest lupyarro

Site delayed this Fivver, means that people can sell publicity and views on youtube, but can not sell likes and comments on youtube, still they said that I am using copyright of others, what right channels on youtube are mine?
Site mind with weak or too clever administrator, talves not want competition. Soon I will delete my profile on this site waste

You should go ahead and delete it if you are only here for fake social media likes/views. They are useless and all of them (even on your own channels if fake) are against the rules of YouTube, Facebooks, Twitter and other 3rd party sites. Fiverr stops all that activity when it is reported by a 3rd party. It is neither weak or clever, it’s just saving the sellers of real services from losing their platform. Fiverr is greatly appreciated by most people for this. I’m sure you can find somewhere else to buy that trash.

Guest lupyarro

I will delete my account on this site yes, hate freshness, hate slapstick of ridiculous rules
You are mentally ill? You intendeu what I said? I did not say false views, I said that the site can sell more views can not sell comments and tanned. So this site is delayed, because the rules are contradictory. My Tanned and comments are real, are my channels more, denied and said quie am trying to rob people, as I’m trying to steal to accept the most secure payment method in the world Pay Pal?
I explained there.
How I will steal if I put the comments and tanned before payment?
Another thing is not to be actual views, 75K = 75000 views by 5 dollares if I pay 5 dollares for 75 thousand views of Germany I am rich because every 1000 views here generate for min 28 dollares, even Bill Gates would want to invest in it and fail to Google / Youtube, so this site is misleading and delayed.

Goodbye, gets little child site of you, I am studying programming soon do mine. You will never reach the facebook, because facebook has no frills like this.

Archived