Newbie queries - Multiple gig orders

Hello, 😉 I am a newbie as I stated, I wanted to know a few things about multiple orders.

I create ebook covers but they usually are worth more than $5. Now I am not a level 1 seller yet so I dont have access too extras. So I want to request the buyers to order multiple gigs so I can get my worth. Buyers wont refuse but I am concerned about if I d have to deliver the work more than once.

If that is the case, that would kind of pollute my live portfolio.

It might be a valid query or nothing, I dunno cuz I am starting out and flipping out basically.

So I appreciate any help. [-O<

Thank you…

Well delivering more than once is not a problem because there is an understanding between the two of you that they have bought multiple GIGs for the same product.

You just hit deliver on both and attach the file on one of them. Providing there is mutual agreement then you do not have a problem.

In terms of the live portfolio, I’m not 100% because I don’t use it.

And there are plenty of people willing to give help, maybe you should wait more than 1 hour 12 mins before you complain?

Haha, I love you for that last line. you know the deadlines of this n that , makes you impatient.

With your comment I think I am going to accept multiple orders with confidence and I ll work my way around the portfolio thing.

Thank you, I ll be more patient… 🙂

Well, alternatively you can offer a more simplistic gig(outside of ebook covers) until you get to level 1 and can offer extras. In relation to your covers, maybe say something along the lines of “for the initial gig I offer a simple ebook cover, if you would like a more elaborate one with specific additions, please place an additional X number of orders”.

When you get extras you can offer things like bulk order discounts, more time dedication to the given project, faster deliver, etc.

When I first started it was kind of a case of “biting the bullet” until I got to level 1 and level 2 soon after and extras do help a lot.

When having the buyer place multiple orders, it would count as one order if you’re at least level 1. However, since you aren’t they have to place individual orders so yes, you will have to manually “complete” each order. What you can do in regards to that is deliver it in one, and in others just simply say, "see original order for attachment."

For files you DONT want to show up in the live portfolio, zip’em up and deliver. I don’t really use the live portfolio for a lot of my gigs as a lot of the advice/research/etc. is confidential but if I was to, I would use the live portfolio only to show-case what I feel is my best work rather than 100+ different images.

Thats a good idea too having multiple mellow gigs…

But I advised my buyer to buy multiple gigs and he did, but like you say it counts as one order. If that is the case I am a lil disappointed cuz I really wanted to boost towards level 1 😦

Actually at the moment I am completely focusing on quality so I am gonna use the live portfolio. Moreover ebook cover is mostly a visual thing and people like to see what other people got and were they happy about it, thats what I think. But I am on the watchout for the portfolio thing.

And ya zips how did I forget em…

Thank you again for ur advises, senior seller freelancemm 😜

spiceblast said: But I advised my buyer to buy multiple gigs and he did, but like you say it counts as one order. If that is the case I am a lil disappointed cuz I really wanted to boost towards level 1

It will count as 2 orders. If someone orders 2 separate gigs and you get 2 separate feedback's then it is not multiple. This may or may not be completely allowed by Fiverr otherwise more people would do it to level up quickly. However with your particular work I don't it will be a problem.

Providing you make some decent sales, you'll level up to level 1 pretty quickly anyway and then you have the multiple GIG option :)

Archived