Can you pay for Gig's with Fiverr Revenue and What is the Fiverr Revenue Card

Guest swifteduk

Guest swifteduk

Title say’s all , How do you pay for gig’s with Fiverr Revenue , tried to but it just came up with PayPal . What is the Fiverr Revenue Card , How do you set it-up how and what is it used for?

Guest matt_garry

you can use earnings to buy gigs but you will have to wait until you’re funds are processed to start buying stuff around 14 days after completion of gig then it will automatically use those earnings to buy gigs pay pal will not come up. the fiverr revenue card probably is not worth you’re time unless you cant use paypal in you’re country. their are fees for not using it, fees to take out money, and you cant even get it until you are level 1:)

Guest swifteduk

Reply to @matt_garry: Yes but what is the fee for revenuee card and also is it exsclusive to fiverr or can it be used with other website’s and how? 🙂

Guest matt_garry

payoneer is the company that has the fiverr card and I believe that you can use it like a normal card buy stuff online and in stores with minimal fees but withdrawing from atm I think is like 3-4 bucks. I think it is anywhere form 25-40 bucks to order. I think that included activation fee but I am not an expert get paypal its so much cheaper.

• 4 weeks later...

Just to update: the Fiverr Revenue Card is free to order, and you do not pay anything until you start using the card to receive payments. The cost is then:

$5 one time activation

$1 to receive a payment from Fiverr

Free monthly maintenance fee (unless you have an active balance and don’t use the card at all during the month, in which case it is $3)

The card is a Prepaid Debit MasterCard card, powered by Payoneer, and can be used to make purchases online, in stores, and at ATMs worldwide. You can also link it to your PayPal account to make purchases.

A major benefit of the card is that you have immediate access to funds and can use it to purchase worldwide.

Will be happy to answer any additional questions.

• 8 months later...

Archived