Looking to invest in two gigs for advertisement

startselect

I’m trying out several gigs to advertise some of my fiverr gigs. So anyone that has a high traffic website, blog or social media that sells advertisement for gigs please let me know. I have hired the talented oldbittygrandma to review two of my gigs already and I always use her review videos as well as my gig links to advertise.

So please let me know what you got and I will choose 2 gigs for my personal gig advertisement.

Reply to @startselect:

I have a unique and attention-getting promotional gig that feeds from site blog through social media. It has a cool gimmick which is more than most blog post gigs have, but I’ll be honest (that’s why I’m not rich 🙂 ), the sites don’t get huge traffic.

Check it out: http://fiverr.com/itsyourthing/give-you-publicity-for-making-me-rich

Thats good, thanks for posting your gig for me. I will be purchasing two from the best offers by the end of the week. Just one question for you, how much traffic in average do you get. If you preferto answer me in private just send me a message.

Archived