How to make a $5 a month on Fiverr

emmaki

I would love to see Tips for Sellers lower, but I don’t think it will happen. I think it’s mainly aimed at new people and a place to advise people when new features come out. If I’m just reading for interest or pleasure, though, I skip both Tips categories and start reading in Fiverr Stories.

The Ranting Pot is always good for a chuckle. Conversations has some good stuff for a break from work as well as posts by Fiverr staff about features they want feedback on… My thought is, newbies should read Tips for Sellers and read lots of it because repetition helps things stick. Non-newbies should glance at Tips from time to time in case something new is going on and maybe scan the titles on a daily read, but otherwise, check out some of the more interesting forum categories!

One reason that tips gets so messy is because some sellers think that posting at the top will magically get them a sale. They would be smarter to post in Improve my Gig and get real feedback instead of copying some brainless tips and putting them on the forum to get attention. In Improve my Gig people from level 0 to TRS can get feedback on a new profile or just a a new gig and that personal feedback is different from the generic Tips posts.

Archived