How to AVOID being Scammed!

rambosambo

Guest soussii

I’m promoting to my gig by sending msg on INBOX Converstations but fiverr lock my account solutions please

Hi, it appears that your account was blocked/suspended due to spam. When the buyer contacts the seller first its all good. However if you go around promoting your gig to random people you will get picked for spam. Only send inbox messages if someone has asked you something or if you are trying to contact an old buyer. Don’t start heaps of new conversations or you will get blocked… which you already did.

• 2 years later...

Watermarks or low quality images might work for graphics, but what about static web designs?
I’m a web designer. My customers need to see the final work functioning properly before complete the order and release the money. On other hand, they can copy the source code of my work, cancel the order and run away!
I have a buyer that I sent him the final work to see. but he doesn’t answer my messages anymore!
Is there any solution for such cases?

On 9/8/2018 at 4:13 AM, kmorphi said:

Watermarks or low quality images might work for graphics, but what about static web designs?

I’m a web designer. My customers need to see the final work functioning properly before complete the order and release the money. On other hand, they can copy the source code of my work, cancel the order and run away!

I have a buyer that I sent him the final work to see. but he doesn’t answer my messages anymore! Is there any solution for such cases?

Hi, @kmorphi You probably may not have noticed but this forum thread is from 2 years ago. If you, instead, created a new forum post, you might get better help. If I am not mistaken, the forum moderators prefer it that way, too. 

Archived