Two of my gigs still aren\'t showing up in search

editingcenter

Please be patient. You are not guaranteed to have your gigs show up in the search results – or even have them show up where you want them to. Why not try promoting your gigs elsewhere online, and bringing in your own gig traffic? Don’t rely upon Fiverr to do all the work for you. YOU are responsible for the success of your own gigs.

Guest bluepenn

You’re not the only one providing these two great services, right? Hundreds of other gigs are offering the same services, so Fiverr will display only those gigs that are perfectly titled, categorized, reviewed and nicely written, of course. So I highly recommend you to improve your gigs. Check out other guys gigs and see what made them successful. However, you can start your checking with my gig, here is the link

Best of luck.

Guest bluepenn

I’m so sorry, I didn’t know about it.
So you’re saying I cannot attach my gig’s link with any comment, right?
One more question hope you answer. If people ask for help in Improve My Gig section, can I attach my gig link to my comment?

Looking forward to your answer.

HI
if your gig not found in search . it means your gig are not suitable contents and copy contents , so make your gig unique according fiverr rules, some times fiverr allow gig to post but , according your activity have no placing order continuously and some other reasons its out from search , and dont wory , again make new gig if your one gig is shown its mean your search system is perfectly working , okay fiver not out your all gigs from search , so thats good thing , so make new gig , and again began a part of this race with your new horse , Fiverr also said me like this words when i face this problems okay dont wory ,
thank you for asking .

@bluepenn - It sounds like you haven’t read the Forum Rules.

To answer your question, no. The only place that you can promote your gig links in the “My Fiverr Gigs” forum.

Again, please read the Forum Rules. It is your responsibility to be aware of the rules and follow them as you interact on these Fiverr forums.

Archived