Ever happened to you?

saqeyeb

I am new entrant into this gigantic gig’s world. It’s been few days, I started being around. The very second day I got message from one of member (though keeping name secret) started conversation about my skills and other stuff. I was happy with this much quick response for but who knew if this happiness is temporary. The guy all of sudden sent me an attachment and asked me to look that.

Opening an attachment lead me to his s***e ID and instead of placing order using Fiverr, he was very much in urge to have some negotiations there, which I declined ultimately.

So I was wondering if anyone of you ever came across such situation?

Its not allowed to send s***e ID on fiverr. I got the same problem dont worry. Most of the time people will try to contact you and ask you to hire some other places and sometime they want quick talk so they need other alternative to talk. But, Fiverr only allowed you to talk here which is obviously good to maintain the record etc. So, its better to avoid any buyer or seller interested in sending you other communication ID.

Thanks for following up, since I am new to this channel I don’t have pretty much idea about do’s and dont’s. However the guy who approached me was really smart, he asked me to see attachment and in attachment he had made an image of his id so that it may not get tracked.

Archived