Banned news!my shocking story on fiverr

Guest imranljs

Guest imranljs

I started journey to fiverr on February.My gig was about Google review.I had made a mistake of a buyer order.Then I try to find out my problems.I captured all techniques.Then i earned almost $250 within 2 months and achieved level 2 seller rank.But unfortunately,one day i got my account blocked.Then I asked fiverr customer support about my fault.Then they said Buyer reported on my activity.Then I understood my fault.So please do not work those categories in which you are not expert.
Thank you all!!!

I have seen your new gigs where you are providing Google reviews. I advice you to confirm with customer support in order to avoid the risk of losing your account again… Fiverr had earlier banned sellers who were providing likes on fb. It also banned those who were providing Amazon reviews…I dont want you to be shocked twice by losing your new account…Just confirm first if Google reviews are not allowed…If you are sure that you were earlier banned because of buyer activity, great,…

Yeah, I really wouldn’t do reviews if I was you. I have no proof but my suspicion is that Fiverr does not take kindly to these kinds of gigs, simply because of them garnering Fiver bad press in recent times.

If I were you, I would try to create gigs where you actually review something legitimately. User testing can be great for this. Alternatively maybe think about providing video testimonioals? These are still a bit fakey but are in high demand I believe.

Guest backlinks_index

Do not sell the goods prohibited. So far, hndari custom request, it will create problems with customer thinking.

They asked, we can not obey the seller, that is where the dispute originated.

Sorry for your banned account, my notice is this; there are some categories where people offer invalid services like fb likes which most people do on auto like. Stuffs like this are not genuine and buyers get upset when they notice you are doing something fake for them. This is why I strongly advice new sellers should be sure of what they want to offer before choosing a category and creating gigs

Guest imranljs

Yes,but i knew the work.When buyer gave me same link,then I made a mistake.Then I realized my mistake.Then I i worked 25 reviews for a buyer in his same link.

Guest imranljs

Thanks.I want to try new.But still now I can do only apps and google reviews.I am learning keyword research.But I don’t know how to represent it to buyer.

Archived