How buyers react ^ How sellers act

regmebd

Hello,

BAD NEWS!!! After more than 1 year my rating in decreasing. It’s now in 97%. Last 1 week 2/3 of my buyer give me this gift. But what do you think is it correct? Please check this and make a comment. And also suggest me what to do. I already offered one to revisions or refund. But is this the way? Please find some time to check this…

http://fiverr.com/regmebd/make-a-professional-standard-logo

Thank You

Regmebd

http://fiverr.com/regmebd/

Firstly, you need to remove the names of the people you have named or shamed, or the forum moderators will do it anyway.

Secondly, the way you have to deal with these responses is indeed what you have mentioned. You have to try and offer revision for them to give you a better rating. But ultimately, if they do not like the work you have done, then they do not have to give you a positive review; that’s just the way it works.

I don’t actually see anything specifically wrong with their reviews unfortunately, they simply do not like what you have delivered on this occasion. It happens.

hmm 1st neg feedback…unsure the logo’s seemed fine. the 2nd neg feedback…I can sort of see buyers point…the ones with the waves (like ocean) are they your designs…seems a bit strange…but if the others are your designs…then to me seems some really good ones. I liked the top right one btw.

When you are doing design work and arty stuff, then personal opinion really does matter. If I got something that my friend said looked awesome, but I completely disagreed, then I would not accept it as awesome. No a buyers mind cannot be read, but this is one of the downfalls of offering this kind of service; not everyone can be pleased.

Note - The above point does not reflect my personal opinion on any work.

Archived