The Coolest Buyer

fastcopywriter

I got hired to do a $40 order, which included $10 for a trademark search. The trademark website stopped working so I told my buyer about it, gave him a different gig extra. Eventually he asked for a refund, thinking he could get the $10 back which Fiverr doesn’t allow . So I refunded the entire order.

Luckily for me, he felt guilty, he just wanted the $10 back, not the $40. So I told him to accept the $40 refund and make a $30 order so he can get the $10 and I can keep the $30. He agreed. It’s so nice that there are good buyers out there, that respect our work and the time we put into it.

i agree there are some real good buyers out there 🙂

There was one instance where one of my buyer requested for a Indian Accent Voice Over in a Male Voice from one of my gig…i noticed that there was also one single female line which was to be recorded in Indian accent …

So as i already have a female partner who is a Voice talent … As a courtesy, i sent him that line (recorded by my female talent) and told him if he wants to use it he can…

He was so happy that he gave us a tip of 25 $ for a 20 Order 🙂
It feels so good to deal with such clients 🙂

I know what you mean, today I had to refund a $45 order. What a jerk, if you’re that stingy, why not make a $5 order? I’d rather refund $5 than $45. Of course, what can I do? If I don’t refund, I get a horrible review or he goes to customer service or goes to PayPal.

Ever heard of the book or the movie, “The Scarlett Letter”? Some buyers deserve a scarlet B or a C for Cheat.

Oh well, gotta suffer the bad ones to get the good ones. 🙂

Archived